A Certificate of Manufacture is a substantial document which states that the goods are made by the manufacturer on the order of the buyer. This certificate is used to show the information regarding the manufacture of the product and if any changes have been made in the product manufacturing as instructed.
Use our certificate templates for yourself which we are providing to you with no charges, you have to pay nothing for these certificate templates. These templates are printable and can be modified easily. You can make changes to them according to your need.
Certificate of Manufacturer Sample
Manufacturing is a process of constructing something and when you construct something, it needs a formula, a process, and the end result estimation. In this certificate, the manufacturer has to mention some important points regarding the manufacture of the product and the process which he or she used in making the product.
Following are the things that are needed to get this certificate:
- Name of the producer
- Name of the product
- The lot number of the product
- ABG (Advance Bank Guarantee) item number
- Manufacturing date
- Specification revision number
- Specification effective date
- Certificate stating that no shift has happened
- QA/QC manager who made the certification
- QA/QC manager’s signature who made the certification
- The date on which the certificate was signed
Certificate of Manufacture Template
Here are the samples of the Manufacture Certificate in the form of a template which you can download for free from here. These templates are samples to showcase you that what an actual certificate would look like. You can take reference and idea from these certificate templates and get to know about the certificate and how you can get it and what information should consist of it.
Along with this certificate, we also provide templates and information regarding other types of certificate templates. Some of them are Certificate of Awesomeness, Certificate of Merit, Certificate of Trust, and many others.
Certificate of Manufacture And Delivery
The certificate is given by the producer to the supplier at the time of the delivery of the drawback product. This certificate confirms that the product is manufactured properly and as guided. There are certain things that are necessary to be mentioned in the certificate which is written below, read them carefully.
- The person who is receiving the delivery
- T.D. number should be mentioned
- The information regarding the quality and quantity of the product delivered
- The duty amounts and the import number
- Date when the delivery was received
- Days and dates used in the manufacture
- Date of the manufacture of the product
- The name of the person who delivered the product
- The quantity of the product delivered
These are the things that you have to mention in the certificate. There are certain other things too but that varies from person to person and company to company but the above-mentioned points are basic and generally mentioned.